When you sell your property, it will be inspected. A pre-listing inspection allows you to identify and correct any problems with the property before you put it on the market. By doing so, you increase the value of your investment and shorten the time your property remains on the market.
A pre-listing inspection will help you, the seller:
- Identify any safety concerns
- Prioritize needed improvements
- Obtain an honest evaluation of your property before negotiations with buyers begin.
- Determine how to present a more appealing property to buyers
- Reduce the risk of renegotiations during the selling process.